Monday, January 26, 2009

So DISGUSTED!!

So we have put our house up for sale. Yes, I know we are crazy especially with how the market is and we just finished our basement. But the Lord definitely lets you know when you are supposed to do something. Anyways about a week ago we went through some homes. One of the homes was beautiful!! Until you got inside. We walked in and I thought I was gonna throw-up because it stunk so bad! We had to watch where we walked so we didn't step in dog crap! And yes, these people still lived in this home. There was dog poop and kitty litter everywhere!! We could not even walk down the stairs because there was so much kitty litter. It was disgusting! I am sorry but if you are trying to sell your home that is not the way to do it! Sorry if I have offended anyone but I thought it was gross!

9 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Ya that is disgusting. Don't people know that if they have a house showing they need to clean it up and at least pretend that they live a clean life? Wow. I'm speechless

*Heather* said...

Nasty, nasty, nasty!!

Matt&Melissa said...

Ew, that is so disguisting! Isn't is weird how some people can live like that and it doesn't bother them? Crazy...so where are you guys trying to move to?

Sheri said...

That doesn't sound pleasant. Hopefully you will go through some better homes. BYW we don't want you to move! :)

Am-Biance said...

YUCK!!! That is soooo disgusting! All the more reason to stay girl... :) haha!

Jessica Davis said...

That is gross. I don't understand how people can live in such filth. Cute snow pictures. Addie looks so cute all bundled up. Your Christmas card was so cute. Thanks for sending me one! Good luck house hunting, or maybe I should say better luck next time!

Kelly A. said...

EEEWWWWWWWWWW!! That IS disgusting!! So where are you guys wanting to move to? And yes, my bangs did totally grow on me. I liked sometimes wearing them forward and sometimes to the side but as you know my hair grows SO fast that they have been to the side for a while now 'cause they are to long to wear forward. Speaking of which, I need another touch-up so I will be making an appointment soon! :)

Kelly A. said...

Hi friend! Can I get your and Kevyn's phone numbers? I broke my phone and lost all my contacts...

Shari said...

I can't believe you guys are thinking about moving?! Maybe you could move a little closer to us, in the south end of the valley!! Miss you guys, let's get together soon!