Thursday, January 8, 2009

Santa came to town

We had great Christmas this year! I love this time of year. I love spending so much time with our families and friends! This year we really tried to make it simple and focus on the true meaning of Christmas and not get wrapped up in to much of the wordly things. The best gift for me this year was my wonderful family and spending time with them.
Addy ended up getting up extra early on x-mas morning, not sure why! We went down stairs and the first thing she saw was her kitchen. She was so excited she didn't want anything to do with any of the presents. But after mom and dad started opening them and she saw that there were more toys she suddenly was interested. Soon after opening the presents Addy and Daddy fell asleep on the couch, they were both pooped!
Later in the afternoon my family came over , we had tons of fun! Kayla and Addy fought over the toys the whole time. Addy got to the piont were she started hiding the toys, but Kayla learned very quickly where she hid them! It was funny to watch them.

3 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

I am glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. Addie is growing up so fast. I'll see you on Saturday. I want to chop it.... and go really chuncky with some light colors.

Am-Biance said...

What a fun Christmas..Addy is such a doll!! Your basement looks great...I have to come see it in person :)

Shari said...

It looks like you guys had such a great Christmas!! Thanks again for having the party at your house! That was so much fun. We need to get together again sometime soon! Maybe to see Bridget's baby after she arrives.