Monday, September 29, 2008

Growing up to fast!!

I can't believe how fast kids grow up! It makes me sad to think that Addy really isn't a baby anymore. She is a little girl who thinks she is much older than she is. A little while ago Kevyn got Addy her very own potty! She thinks it is the neatest thing. One day I was changing her diaper and of course she was having a fit, she did not want her diaper back on. I was on the phone so I decided to just let her run around for a bit. She runs to the bathroom and starts pounding on the door. I let her in she sits down on her potty and she actually went! I was so surprised! So was she cause the toilet sarted to play music, I was so proud her. Later that night I was in the kitchen and she was playing in her room. She starts screaming, I look up to see her carrying her toilet into the kitchen. She sets it down , lays down and puts her legs up in the air for me to take her pants off. It was the cutest thing in the world! Her knew love is purses. Anything that looks like it has handles she thinks is a purse. She will put her purse over her shoulder go and give Kevyn a kiss and then try to go outside. It makes me laugh every time!!

11 comments:

Kati said...

So cute! It's so sad and so great all at the same time, watching them grow. Ellie used to get my keys, put on a dress up hat, and say "go fly airplanes, bye bye Mommy!" It still makes me smile thinking about it! :)

Kati said...

Hey again Cheree - my friend's names are Tige and Melissa Rhoades. They just live down the road in Syracuse. (but it's still part of our ward - it's wierd!) Do we know the same people?

Tai and Joe said...

She is adorable I love it. I wish she would have come with you to my party. Thank you so much for coming by the way I really appreciate it.

James and Whitney said...

That is so cute! I love the pictures you took with your dads camera. She looks totally different from the last time I saw her. Oh how time flies!

Am-Biance said...

Potty training already?! She is growin' leaps and bounds girl! :)The purse thing cracks me up too, ALL PRINCESS GIRL YEA??!!
The park was fun the other day, we have to go again soon! Brayden loves his little date :)

*Heather* said...

That's so amazing! Maybe she needs to teach Jack it's cool to go on the potty! Lets plan to get together this month. Is there a day you could do lunch or it'd be fun to go to the park with the kiddo-s & with Melissa & Mindy. Call me.

James and Whitney said...

Melissa offered her house for the christmas party this year. We all just need to decide on a date. Also we were thinking kidless what do you think?

Heidi said...

Hi cheree! I don't know many other bloggers except you and kelly and shari so I am officialy tagging you. Yes, its annoying! But if you can go to my blog and copy and paste and then answer yourself!!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

so cute, she is a big little lady! time flies!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Reminder tomorrow is the Usborne party if you can't make it let me know and I will send you an email with the link. I am getting a head count if you don't mind letting me know if you and friends or just you are coming that would be great! Thanks!

Kelly A. said...

Hello! I can't remember when you said that you're scrapbooking weekend with your mom and sisters is so this might not work, but Tim and I were wondering if you guys wanted to get together and do something either Friday the 17th or Saturday the 18th. We could have you guys over for dinner, we could go out, go to the temple, whatever. Let me know what you think! Love ya!