Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

So our good friend Heidi tagged me. I have to say it was kinda hard coming up with 7 things for everything!!
Lucky #7
7 Things I Can Do:
*Do hair
*Clean
* make yummy treats
*Scrapbook
*Multi-task very well
*Shop
*Listen

7Things I Cannot Do:
*Drive a stick shift
*Whistle
*Eat anything with Mayo on it!!
*Kill a spider
*Live away from my family
* Watch scary movies
*Handle stress

7 Things that Attracted Me to Kevyn
* His blue eyes
*his smile
* His thoughtful ness
*His sense of humor
* He always put me first
*He would always surprise me with something when we got together!
* He ALWAYS opened my door

7 Things I Say Most Often:
*ADDYSON CHEREE
*Freak
*Oh really
*Ummmm
*Stinky
*Sweet Pea
*Love you

7 Celebrity Admiration's:
* really have no clue on this one


7 Favorite Foods (in no particular order):
*Cheese quesadillas
*Diet Coke
*Pasta Salads
*Pumpkin spice hersey kisses
*Cheesecake
*Cafe Rio's Pork burritos
*Bread(Yes I know that there is nothing healthy on here:)

7 People to Tag:
*Amee
*Melissa
*Tai
*Tori
*Heather
*Brandee
*Darci

3 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Cheree, you are so cute! I am so glad Kevyn married you!! :) I have to agree with every single thing you said you can do-you are so good at all those things and I love that I get to be the recipient of your talents (especially when you do my hair) :)

Jessica Davis said...

What a fun tag! I learned some new things about you. As for favorite foods, none of my favs are healthy either!

Shari said...

Hey, diet coke isn't a food!! But it should be, and it is definitely one of my staples. Hey I don't know how often you check the wjcrew blog, but we are thinking about doing a girls night this next tuesday. I know you said that you might not be able to make it, but hopefully you can. Anyways leave a comment on the blog and let us know if you are in! By the way, how did your visit go, I was hoping that they would have put you in my schedule, but they didn't?!