Friday, May 2, 2008

Me and my chair

Addy has a little chair for her stuffed animals and instead of putting her animals in it she is always trying to sit in it and gets upset when her little bottom won't fit in it! So we got her a little chair that she can fit in and she loves it!! She will put her animals in their chair and set them next to her and watch T.V. She then has tried to put her animal chair on her chair, and then tries to sit in that. Didn't quite work out that well as you can imagine!

6 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Oh Cheree she is so cute! I really want to see her. Its been forever sense I have. I love the pictures of the Spaghetti O's too.

Kelly A. said...

She is cuter than words can describe!!!

Kelly A. said...

P.S. Who took the cute pictures of her hat you have on your header?

Jamie said...

Way cute new background and header! I love it! I love Ady's new little chair! She seems to have the cutest personality! What a babe!

*Heather* said...

She is so cute and at such a fun stage! I love her cute little personality and her fun facial expressions! Plus, way to go on your cute lay-out of your pics!! How do you do that?

Kelly A. said...

Thanks for the info Cheree! I am looking for someone good to take Talia's 6 month old pictures next month and probably some family pictures. Can I get her name from you? And does she have a website or blog with her pictures and prices? Thanks!! You are wonderful! :)