Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


HATS OFF TO MOTHER'S
My Mother's job is sometimes hard, and I have heard her say,
"The hours are long, and if I could, I'd like to change the pay."
Her profession has variety, and I will tell you now
About the many hats she wears-and why and when and how.
1. my mommy's a nurse who fixes and patches
all of my hurts and my sores and my scratches.
2. My mother's a chef whi fix each dinner
fit for a king--a blue ribbon winner!
3. My mom's a chauffeur who drives pretty slow
but gets me to the places where I need to go.
4. My mom's a detective, and no one is greater
at getting the truth from me sooner or later.
5. My mommy's a gardner and works really hard,
Planting and weeding and grooming the yard.
6. My mother's a maid-at least that's what she said-
cause she cleans up the house and makes every bed.
7. My mother's an angel-a queen in disguise- who
teaches the gospel with tears in her eyes.
Today take these hats off, and please wear no other.
Let me do the work, to show I LOVE YOU,MOTHER!!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother! She is my best friend!! I love you Mom!!!
I also am blessed with a wonderful mother-in- law ! She is so great, I love you Sandy!!!

1 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

You are a beautiful mommy!! Wow, look at you with long hair. You are so cute. I just can't picture it though. So I'm glad I got to see it!!