Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween

From Alice In Wonderland!
















I had a halloween party this year for Addy and a few of her friends. They had so much! Addy helped me make all the YUMMY treats and get all the games ready. Later that night has we were getting ready for bed Kevyn said " Addy you better thank your mom for giving you such a great party" Addy replied " I better thank myself then, since I helped". I had to laugh because she said it with so much attitude!!





Carving our PUMPKINS






We had a great Halloween this year! Lots of parties and getting together with great friends! I had a great birthday aswell! Thanks to everyone for all you did to make my day fabulous!!









1 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Your costumes turned out great! I'm glad you posted pictures because I wanted to see how they turned out. Miss you!