Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy late 4th of July

We had a pretty fun 4th of July. We just hung out with my family. We had a BBQ at my sister's house and then just watched the fireworks. I know, real exciting! It was just nice to have a few days off with Kevyn and just relax! We hope you all had a great 4th !We got Addy this pool thinking she would love it, and she won't have anything to do with it. Even when I got in it with her. What do you do?!

We decided to let Addy try eating corn on the cob all by herself and she loved it! She knawed on that thing most of the night.
The night before we took her to the fair. She loved the merry-go-round! We couldn't get her off of it. We then tried the rollercoaster she did not like that at all. She stuffed her face in Kevyn's shirt and held on for dear life!
Addy didn't know what to think of the fireworks. They were a little to loud and bright for her I think. She had me cover her eyes most of the time.

8 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

How cute! I love the one of her eating the corn. She looks so grown up. She is so cute.

Kelly A. said...

Cute pictures-as always!! Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

Jessica Davis said...

She is seriously so stinkin cute. I love the bathing beauty pics. It does look like she was enjoying that corn on the cob. You have such a cute little family.

*Heather* said...

Cute & fun!! Your family is fun! I miss your mom & sisters! I'll call you later today. Lets play soon!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Cheree she is darling! When are you making another as cute as her! What a doll....

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

We are going private. If you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)

Kelly A. said...

Cheree, update your blog already! :) I want to see more pictures of cute Addy and hear all about what you guys are up to! THANK YOU sooo much for the BBQ!! You are so nice and it was SO fun to get together with everyone!! We want to have you guys over here for dinner sometime! We really should hang out more often! :)

Kelly A. said...

So...it's me again! :) Just wondering if you guys are going to Kari's reception next week and about what time you think you'll be there. It would be fun if we could coordinate it to go at around the same time so we could see you guys again....