Sunday, June 29, 2008

Island Park

This was our annual family trip to Island Park. This year was a bit different than most . We mostly hung out in the cabin because pretty much everyone got sick and was throwing up YUCK!! And of course it all started with my daughter! We did do a few fun things, we floated the river and went to Big Springs and feed the fish. But mostly we watched lots of movies and cleaned up throw up!!The first day we were there all the girls went shopping in West Yellowstone. Addy loved these bears! They were in almost every store, and she had to give all of them a hug and a kiss.It was pretty funny!
This was really one of the only activities we were able to do (since everyone was sick). We floated down Box Canyon River in my dad's drift boat. It was so pretty!
Just sitting by the camp and roasting marshmallows...DELICIOUS!!
This is how we spent most of our trip, just hanging out in the cabin!

8 comments:

The Christensens said...

You have one of the most beautiful little girls!!! I just figured out this whole blogging thing and it is so much fun to see how everyone is doing!!!

Darci said...

Looks like you guys had FUN:) It's all about the memories....right?! We missed you guys tonight:( Get feeling better!!!By the way, I CHOPPED my hair!!!!! Crazy huh!

Tai and Joe said...

Oh man, I am very jealous. Looks like you guys had a great time. We are doing great. Just enjoying our summer. Joe takes the Mcat in Aug. I will be so glad to get that out of the way. I really need to get my bangs cut too.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Cheree your pic are darling! Your baby is is getting s big! How sweet.

Kelly A. said...

Cute pictures! Hope you are all feeling better! I am excited to see you on Saturday!! Just in case I forget to sell you we are having a bridal shower for Jesyka and Kari on July 12th at 10. I don't know if you ever check our West Jordan friends blog (wjcrew.blogspot.com). More details are on there or just ask me about it when I see yoU.

Jamie said...

Very cute pictures! I love your collages! It looks like you guys had a great time! You have the cutest family!

jessica simonsen said...

hey cheree so I am way excited we moved into your sisters ward. i am sure she told you allready. Maby we will be able to see each other more. Hope all is well withyour cute fam. How is the Salon? one day I will do hair again I sure miss it.

Kelly A. said...

It was soo fun to see you and talk to you over the weekend!! Sorry if I seemed tired and/or out of it-we didn't sleep very well the night before! Anyways! I was just thinking about next weekend and trying to get some things scheduled...Are we on for the BBQ? And if so what day and what can I bring? I am DYING to see your cute Addy!!!