Friday, August 26, 2011

A Little Late

Yes I know I am so past due on these posts but I am posting anyways!! This year for the 4th Me and my Sister made these darling wreaths that we thought would be so easy ( we always think that). They weren't terrible, they just used more flags than we thought. We thought maybe 4 or 5 hundred flags would do it and 1000 flags later we were done! I do like how it turned out though! And my sister also got the idea for the strawberries out of a magazine. They were a big hit. Addy had so much fun dipping the strawberries!



We had a BBQ at our house with my family and my cousins family. The cute little girl in the picture is my cousins little one, she is the cutest thing!! We then went to Sandy and watched the fireworks. We all had a good night!!



No more TONSILS





My poor little girl had to get her enormous tonsils out this summer. She was a bit nervous at first. As you can tell she was not happy that she had to change her jammies. After a lot of convincing and bubbles she finally changed. And then she was totally fine!!




Once we got changed we went to the waiting room, and I think she thought is was Christmas. She was so excited to see all the toys they had. She got to make her own doll. About 15 min. before they took her in, they gave her some "happy juice" to help relax her and so she wouldn't remember anything. I feel really bad cause me and Kevyn did have to laugh at her. She was so funny! She had no control over anything. Then they came and got her and took her away in a wagon. She did so good and we were so proud of her!!

The recovery was not fun at all!! She was miserable. I felt terrible. As long as we kept her drugged she would do ok. I am just glad it is all over and she is doing great and there is no more snoring!!






1 comments:

Am-Biance said...

Awhh, sweet addy...please send her our love! Ouch, what a brave girl ;) hope she is going much better and hope that you are all well, we miss.ya....and your 4th decor looked so darlin' ;) takecare~