Monday, March 14, 2011

Addy is....

Yes my baby is FOUR!! I can not believe it, where does the time go? She loves Hello Kitty so we decided that would be a perfect party theme.






I will admit I had alot of fun planning and decorating for the party!!

Meet our

As the girls arrived they each got a hello kitty bow and then we painted their faces. And then it was on to the GAMES.







The girls loved the pinata! They each got to hit it with the stick but of course no one could break it. So then they each pulled a ribbon. Addy's ribbon was the lucky ribbon that broke the pinata.





After all the fun and games we sang Happy Birthday to Addy. The second she blew out the candle she grabbed the wick and of course got burned. We asked her why she did that and she said "she wanted to lick it." I felt so bad, but she got over pretty quick!







6 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Such a fun party for such a cute girl! Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time and we love Addy! :)

Jessica Davis said...

She is just darling! What an adorable party too! Love it, especially the face painting :)

Matt&Melissa said...

What a fun party! I love all of your cute decorations...adorable!!

Sheri said...

I can't believe she is 4. Seems like yesterday we were over at your house holding her when she was so tiny! She is so beautiful! I love the Hello Kitty party theme! You did a great job.

Shari said...

How cute is that party!!! I can't believe that she is already 4 years old! She is getting so big!

Am-Biance said...

Happy Birthday Addy! The party looked "purr-fect" :) haha..darling!!She is such a cutie...hope you guys are well!