Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We are moving

Well, we have finally sold our house. We still don't know where we are going to be going. We have made a few offers on some homes but have not heard back yet. Hopefully we will hear soon cause we have to be out of here in 2 weeks. Things are gonna be alittle crazy for the next month so I probably won't be posted much for a little awhile. I just want to say thanks to all you Hunter Village girls for your great friendships!! I will miss you guys so much! Please keep in touch! Thanks for 5 great years!!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Good luck with the move! I wish you would move closer to us!

Sheri said...

I can't think about it! I may cry.... I really am happy for you guys. Let me know if you need any help. You never know we may join you out that direction sometime. I have loved every minute of getting to know you guys. You are a wonderful family.

Evette Mendisabal said...

I'm sorry you're leaving ... and even more sorry I didn't get to know you better. Good luck with everything.

Steph said...

Noah was so sad when I told him his primary teacher was moving. Good luck you guys. I am glad that things worked out for you! We will miss you!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

glad you sold your house....however still don't know why or where you are moving?!?!

Am-Biance said...

So, sooooo sad that you are going! We will miss you very much...Brayden will now have to be in a long distance relationship with Addy :) We wish you all the best, you are a great fam! We may just be there with ya soon girl~