Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter morning Addy had found that the Hop Hop ( Easter Bunny)had visited our house. She was so excited that he left her a present! We did a little Easter egg hunt for her in our back yard, she thought it was the greatest! She now thinks we have eggs hidden everywhere. And yes, I put sponge rollers in her hair, she loved it as you can tell! They didn't work out quite like I was hoping they would. She ended up pulling them out so we just had to use a curling iron.


Later in the afternoon we went to my sister's house and had more Easter fun! The kids had another egg hunt and got spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Angie and Uncle Troy!
We also celebrated my Mom's, Melissa's and Taylor's birthdays. We hope you guys had a great day! We love you!

8 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Addy looks SOO pretty in her Easter dress and curled hair!! I can't wait to hear about your Cali. trip! And hello-you need to call me before you leave tomorrow! I have been waiting to hear from you!! :)

Sheri said...

Addy looked so cute on Easter day in her dress. I love that color of blue on her. She just looks so grown up. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

fun fun! looks like you guys are doing good! so did you move?

Jessica Davis said...

Oh I so remember sponge rollers! I love her little Easter dress, so pretty. She is a doll!

Tai and Joe said...

Oh man she is adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I think we are going to do that afflec insurance too. I will be calling you. We ran into some friends that did it too and they said it saved their lives.
Also, love my hair! I swear its already grown three inches. I need to get it done again before Joe's brothers wedding.

Am-Biance said...

So cute Cher~She is such a dolly..Looks like you had a fun Easter :)

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

The 8, 22, or 29 are good dates for me. let me know what and where!

Evette Mendisabal said...

Addy is so cute! I can't get over how grown up she looks in that blue dress. It seems one minute they are babies and the next they are walking and talking.