Monday, April 21, 2008

"Tag you're it!"

So my sister-in-law tagged me. I am supposed to tell 10 interesting things about myself, I guess, and then tag 3 other people. I hope that is right, I'm still new at this stuff!! And hopefully some of you will find this interesting!
1. I am a clean freak ( ask my husband)
2. I enjoy cleaning
3. I always told myself I would date the guy I was going to marry for at least a year first. (that didn't happen)
4. I wish I looked like Jennifer Aniston
5. I LOVE strawberry cheesecake milkshakes from Artic Circle ( they are heaven)
6. I am absessed with the show Lost
7. I don't like wearing shoes
8. When I'm nervous I bite my fingernails
9. I could spend all day watching Friends re-runs
10. I love spending time with my family( even our extended families)
I now tag Kelly, Tai, and, Heather Have fun!

0 comments: